Cube Style Icey-Tek Ice Chests Cooler
All 600 Quart Coolers come in white.
Top Outer & Overall Dimensions:
Length: 52" Width: 42.5" Height: 31.5"
Bottom Outer Dimensions:
Length: 48.5" Width: 36.5"
Inside with Lid Open Dimensions:
Length: 44" - Width: 34" - Height: 25.5"
Shipping Weight with Packaging:
As Packaged (Call for Shipping Quote)
- 2 year hassle free warranty on all Icey-Tek Coolers.
- Icey-Tek Coolers are premium roto-molded polyethylene coolers built to ensure your contents stay colder longer.
- Up to 12 days of cooling from a single application of blocked ice.
Icey-Tek continues to pave the way in innovation by offering the largest selection of colors and sizes in the industry. These are affordable premium Roto-Molded coolers. More importantly, these are the performance coolers you can count on when adventure calls.
- Icey-Tek coolers / ice chest have been made from premium components & materials to create the ultimate commercial quality cooler / ice chest for you to use with confidence.
- Components consist of a 100% grade A polyethylene external skin with a non-staining, non-odor absorbing, impact resistant, and food grade internal liner.
- Our Icey-Tek Coolers have superior ice / cold retention which is obtained by utilizing premium polyurethane insulation injected under extreme pressure within all the wall cavities and the lid of the cooler.
- All Icey-Tek Coolers are dry ice compatible.
- All Icey-Tek Coolers have ultra heavy duty self stopping lid hinges.
- The Icey-Tek Cooler lids have a rubber gasket that's fitted to ensure a perfect seal on the cooler that keeps your contents colder for longer.
- All Icey-Tek Coolers / Ice Chests are lockable and supplied with 2 receivers on the bottom of the lid and on the top of the cooler to allow them to have a padlock.
- Long box Icey-Tek Coolers have plastic coated rope handles for easy carrying.
- Innovative commercial grade skids that protect the bottom of the Icey-Tek Coolers as well as the surface they are on.
- All Icey-Tek coolers come with 2 drain plugs that screw in with a rubber gasket to ensure a watertight seal. They are located at the bottom on each side of the cooler and fully removable for easy cleaning and easy draining of the contents in the cooler.
Note: Long Boxes Have The Rope Handles And Are More Rectangular In Shape
Other Icey-Tek customers also bought:
- Icey-Tek SouthCo Latches
- Icey-Tek Replacement Handles
- Icey-Tek Drain Plugs