The popular Plus One Fishing Cart which includes flatbed cart and new all-terrain wheels, (2) end walls, 1 tool rack, (4) fishing rod holders, and (2) 24" bungee cords.
Features and Benefits
- Awesome Never-Flat All-Terrain Wheels that even roll under salt water
- Lightweight, 23 Lbs., easy to handle, and hauls up to 350 Lbs.
- Retractable Compact Design, easy storage in any car trunk or hang on wall
- Entire Cart will Never Rust or Oxidize
- HDPP special blended resins, perfect for outdoor uses and strong
- Our heavy duty wheels are Solid Rubber and will Never go Flat or seize up - Turn quietly and smoothly, Never mar indoor flooring.
- Our wheel hubs have no bearings – can roll through salt water or sand
- Flat-Free Tires offer a quiet smooth ride over packed sand, mud, gravel or rocky terrains
- Patented Flatbed Expands to fit any size cooler.
- Awarded (2) USA Patents Utility and Design Patents
- Fishing Model Carries up to 6 Fishing Poles and/or nets
- 2-Year Factory Parts Warranty
- Handle Retracts and folds underneath cart base for Compact Storage
- Direct Toll Free Customer Support and Easy 5-Minute Assembly
- Transforms into many different carts: Flatbed, Moving Cart, RV & Beach Cart, and can be used as several Garden Carts.
- Great Accessories available to transform it into a garden cart, dump cart, beach cart, furniture dolly, moving cart, etc.
- Optional Hitch Assembly can connect two or more carts together for multiple loads in one trip.
- Hauls up to 350 Pounds
- Length expands from 31" to 34.5" to 38" L
- Flatbed is 14" W and Wheel vase is 20"
- Not recommended for deep soft powdery sand.
- MADE IN USA
- Please store your Plus One Cart empty to avoid flat spots on tires
How we stack up to our Competition
- Plus One compact design verses other bulky oversized metal and aluminum fishing carts
- HDPP special resins verses aluminum and steel carts that rust and oxidize
- Plus One works great in coastal areas, whereas metal carts rust & wheels seize up due to metal bearings.
- Our Carts hold up to a 200 QT Cooler, most other Fishing Carts restricted to 74 QT or less.
- Competitive Carts wheels go flat, bearings wear out and seize up in coastal areas
- Special trailer or truck required to haul large metal or aluminum fishing carts. but not the Plus One Cart
- Large Aluminum Carts are bulky and hard to maneuver and operate
- Plus One very competitively priced against most competitive metal fishing carts
Constructed on the highest quality materials, and made in the USA with pride.
Smarter fishing starts here. Start living the Mighty Max life today and join the craze!