Note: The main photo is shown with the monochrome decal - all new Icey-Tek Coolers come with the blue logo decal.
Top Outer & Overall Dimensions:
Length: 78.5" - Width: 30.5 - Height: 30"
Bottom Outer Dimensions:
Length: 75" - Width: 27"
Inside with Lid Open Dimensions:
Length: 72" - Width: 24.5" - Height: 25"
Shipping Weight with Packaging:
As Packaged (Call For Shipping Quote)
- The 600 Quart Icey-Tek Cooler Drains Via a Bottom Drain Plug. The 3.5" Bottom Runners Allow For Easy Access To The Plug and Forklift Capability.
- Available "with" or "without runners" for forklifts.
- 2 year warranty hassle free warranty!
- Roto-Molded from premium quality polyethylene!
- Up to 12 days of cooling from a single application of block ice!
- Icey-Tek coolers, also known as ice boxes and ice chests, have been made from premium components to create the ultimate commercial quality cooler for you to use with confidence.
- Components consist of a 100% grade A polyethylene external skin with a non-staining, non-odor absorbing, impact resistant, and food grade internal liner.
- The Icey-Tek ice box has superior ice / cold retention which is obtained by utilizing premium polyurethane insulation injected under extreme pressure within all the wall cavities and the lid.
- All ice boxes have ultra heavy duty self stopping lid hinges to prevent damage to the cooler.
- The Icey-Tek Cooler lids have a rubber gasket that's fitted to ensure a perfect seal on the cooler that keeps your contents colder for longer.
- All Icey-Tek Coolers / Ice Boxes are lockable and supplied with 2 receivers on the bottom of the lid and on the top of the cooler enabling them to receive a padlock.
- Long box Icey-Tek Coolers / Ice Boxes have plastic coated rope handles for easy carrying. The cube box style Icey-Tek coolers do not have the rope handles.
- Innovative commercial grade skids that protect the bottom of the Icey-Tek coolers as well as the surface they are on.
- All Icey-Tek ice boxes come with 2 drain plugs that screw in with a rubber gasket to ensure a watertight seal. They are located at the bottom on each side of the cooler and they are fully removable for easY cleaning and easy draining the contents in the cooler.
Other Icey-Tek customers also bought:
- Icey-Tek SouthCo Latches
- Icey-Tek Drain Plugs