Large Cube Box Style Icey-Tek Cooler - Commercial Grade Ice Coolers
Top Outer & Overall Dimensions:
Length: 55" - Width: 41" - Height: 35.5"
Outer Bottom Dimensions:
Length: 50" - Width: 39.75"
Inside with Lid Open Dimensions:
Length: 46" - Width: 35.75" - Height: 30.25"
160 lbs. (+/-)
- 2 year hassle free warranty.
- Roto-Molded from premium quality polyethylene.
- Up to 12 days cooling from a single application of blocked ice.
- Factory Integrated Handles: Makes it easy to move your cooler around.
- Option with integrated runners height is 40.5". Great for forklift capability and has bottom drain plug.
- Cooler comes with runners - flat bottom not available on 760 Qt.
Note: Interior Dimensions are with the lid open. When the lid is closed the interior height is reduced by 1.25" - 1.5". Icey-Tek Coolers are constructed with a double thick lid for superior ice retention!
Get In The Cool With Icey-Tek Coolers - USA's Favorite Cooler Dealer
- Icey-Tek Coolers have been made from premium components & materials to create the ultimate commercial quality cooler / icebox for you to use with confidence.
- Components consist of a 100% grade A polyethylene external skin with a non-staining, non-odor absorbing, impact resistant, and food grade internal liner.
- The Icey-Tek has superior ice / cold retention which is obtained by utilizing premium polyurethane insulation injected under extreme pressure within all the wall cavities and the lid.
- All boxes have ultra heavy duty self stopping lid hinges.
- The Icey-Tek lids have a rubber gasket that's fitted to ensure a perfect seal on the cooler keeping your contents colder for longer.
- All Icey-Tek Coolers / Ice Boxes are lockable and are supplied with 2 receivers on the bottom of the lid and on the top of the cooler enabling them to receive a padlock.
- Long box Icey-Tek Coolers have plastic coated rope handles for easy carrying.
- Innovative commercial grade skids that protect the bottom of the Icey-Tek Coolers as well as the surface they are on.
- All Icey-Tek Coolers come with 2 drain plugs that screw in with a rubber gasket to ensure a watertight seal. They are located at the bottom on each side of the cooler and are fully removable for easy cleaning and easy draining the contents of the cooler.
Other Icey-Tek customers also bought:
- Icey-Tek SouthCo Latches
- Icey-Tek Drain Plugs